– designed for toddlers, preschoolers, kindergarten children and beginner readers.
– inspired by children’s daily life
– attractive illustrations & characters
– simple and clear Arabic Text with the vowels (“harakats”).
– vocabulary illustrations at the bottom of each page & vocabulary review page at the end of the mini-book.
What’s in the pdf file:
– an instructions’ page
– the 10 pages of the story ( 2 pages per A4) including a vocabulary review page.
– the list of the Arabic verbs used in the story (for parents/teachers).
Use: You can read it from a device but we suggest you print it, laminate it and bind it.
To get it for free, SIGN UP and you will receive an email with the downloadable link after confirmation of your email address!