Nashoot, the Arabic-speaking kitten, meets for the first time Bannoon. They introduce themselves and tell what they like and don’t like.
Read more about this downloadable resource in the product description below.
This is our first resource at Arabic Seeds and like all our resources it has been particularly created with non native speakers (parents and their children) in mind. To get it for free,SIGN UPand you will receive an email with the downloadable link after confirmation of your email address!
– designed for toddlers, preschoolers, kindergarten children and beginner readers.
– inspired by children’s daily life
– attractive illustrations & characters
– simple and clear Arabic Text with the vowels (“harakats”).
– vocabulary illustrations at the bottom of each page & vocabulary review page at the end of the mini-book.
What’s in the pdf file:
– an instructions’ page
– the 10 pages of the story ( 2 pages per A4) including a vocabulary review page.
– the list of the Arabic verbs used in the story (for parents/teachers).
Use: You can read it from a device but we suggest you print it, laminate it and bind it.
To get it for free,SIGN UPand you will receive an email with the downloadable link after confirmation of your email address!
Questions and answers of the customers
There are no questions yet, be the first to ask something for this product.