Included in the PDF:
- 15 Arabic Sentences Strips with 15 relevant Illustrated Strips (hand-drawn items illustrated by us)
- Notice with the 5 suggested ways of use + English translation
5 Suggested Ways to use this resource:
1) From baby age, use it like a short story! Reading aloud (or using audio provided) to kids in order to expose them to the whole language and introduce/review vocabulary!
2) Play & Movements: add sounds, gestures, and movements illustrating the words or verbs you are joyfully reading to the kids, make them do the same! – from baby age too!
3) Photo Hunt: go to the park with the kids, take pictures with the relevant strips as captions in the pictures
4) Reading Practice for beginner readers needing a more challenging activity than reading only words.
5) Listening Game for more advanced learners: the teacher randomly reads aloud sentences one by one (or a learner does it for the others). Each time, learners must show the relevant illustrated strips.