What’s inside (4 files):
- the free Arabic Story 1 “Nashoot meets Bannoon”: 7 pages, PDF, A4 size (2 pages of the story per A4). = 2 files: 1 Arabic-English version + 1 Arabic-only version
We recommend you firstly read this story in order to give a meaningful and enjoyable context to the worksheets.
- the Arabic Worksheets “introducing myself”: 19 pages, PDF, A4 size. = 2 files: 1 Arabic-English version + 1 Arabic-only version
What is tackled:
- Questions/Answers: What’s your name? How old are you? Do you like….? How are you? Are you ok?
- Arabic Letters recognition and reading/writing
- first Numbers
- daily life vocabulary (related to the Arabic Story 1)
- Answer by “yes” or “no” in Arabic.
Details about the Worksheets’ file:
p.2 Important Notes and Tips for the teacher/parents
p.4-18 15 pages Worksheets
p.19 Coloring Reward from the kitten “Nashoot”