- Level 1: pick up a card & tell the name of the illustration
- Level 2: tell the name of the illustration in a basic sentence (3 repeated structures provided: “In my park, there is…”, “I went to the park and I saw…”, “I went to the park and I found…”)
- Level 3: Listen to basic Arabic questions (several repeated questions structures) & Answer in Arabic by a basic sentence (ex: What’s the color of the flower? Do we need the sun? Does the duck fly? Is the bee an insect or a plant?)
- all pieces are printed on cardstock and laminated.
- rounded corners for a comfortable use!
Caution: this product is not a toy. Young kids must be monitored when using it.