- 1 file : PDF (printable); 16 pages A4
- 3 set of labels included (3 different styles)
- Each set includes: 6 rooms labels, 36 objects/furniture labels + blank labels
- Blank labels are included to allow you to add new words as you learn!
We created these labels to accompany our illustrated Book “My first words” – In the house.
1) Label rooms, objects and furniture in Arabic at home and improve vocabulary learning! (for the whole family!)
2) Beginner readers will also enjoy finding Arabic words to read around their house!
3) Matching Reading Game with the related mini-book (ex: “find the labels matching the words of the page 2 of the book”)
4) Vocabulary hunt: place the labels on the relevant objects/furniture/room around the house!
Read more details below:
Make your kids/students learn meaningful Arabic with these colorful House-themed resources!
Integrate Arabic at home! If you are a parent, make your children practice in the real life what they learn, so they acquire effectively the language!
Your kids/students will enjoy learning Arabic through these engaging Flashcards & Labels!
(in Arabic-only & Arabic/English; games suggestions included)
Listening & Speaking Skills practice
Daily life Vocabulary (words, place prepositions…
Necessary cookies are absolutely essential for the website to function properly. This category only includes cookies that ensures basic functionalities and security features of the website. These cookies do not store any personal information.