8 pages PDF:
The first 2-3 pages are for non-native speakers: English translation + Arabic sentences & Arabic questions/answers to say when using the resource with your kids! Using full sentences is so important to acquire the language (grammar rules particularly).
The 5 last pages are for the display in itself:
• Seasons Wheel
• Weather Wheel + temperature gradient
• Sheet for dressing up the friend for the weather & recapitulating the vocabulary with labels.
• 4 Friend’s outfits with weather-appropriate clothes (to put on the previous sheet)
• Labels for the vocabulary recap’ & Arrows for the wheels.
Make an interactive DIY bulletin board – Suggestions:
- print, cut and laminate
- attach the included arrows with a brad to make seasons and weather wheels
- add velcros (or sticky dough) to the labels, the “friend” and the clothes.
- You can display it on a wall or board, or you can assemble each sheet in a scrapbook or folder.
– integrating more Arabic at home or in the classroom
– naturally instilling the love for this language by showing kids/students that this a meaningful and daily-life language.
– teaching key vocabulary related to a real life topic.